Not ready to purchase tickets today, but would like a reminder later?
3 Steves Laughs in a Glass November 3, 2023 7:30pm
November 3 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm PDT
Showmentum, 3 Steves Winery, and Altamont Beer Works bring you Laughs in a Glass comedy series in the vineyard. Join us for a night of amazing comedy, award winning wine, beer, and food in the beautiful hills of Livermore wine country.
Starring Joe Hill, Alfonso Portela and Brian Maggi
Purchase 4 or more tickets and we will automatically reserve a table with enough seats for your party. General seating with tables will be available as well for parties of 3 or fewer.
A portion of each ticket sold is donated to Culinary Angels to help them with their mission to bring nutritious meals to people going through cancer.
Seating & Venue
Automatically reserve a table for your party when you purchase 4 or more tickets at one time. General seating and tables will be available for parties of 3 or fewer. If your party purchases tickets individually and you need to reserve a table, text 415-952-6254 with your last name and party size (e.g. Smith 6) by 4pm day of show.
- Limited parking is available in front of the tasting room building. Additional parking is available behind the barrel building.
- Be sure to dress for the weather. It can go from hot to cool pretty quickly when the sun is on the other side of the building.
- Smoking is not permitted at the show.
- Please have your ticket ready with the QR code visible when you arrive.
- Show time starts at 7:30. If traffic is exceptionally heavy, we may start a little later to allow people to arrive.
- Day of show tickets may be available onsite. Please call 415-952-6524 on the day of show before coming all the way, to make sure it is not sold out.
Culinary Angels is an all-volunteer, donation-based group that delivers nutritious meals to people going through a cancer.
Their volunteers are trained to cook with as many organic ingredients as possible and focus on nutrient-rich, plant-based, seasonal ingredients. Emphasis is placed on using cruciferous vegetables, sea vegetables and homemade broths in our soups. Culinary Angels believes this philosophy will help promote health, wellness, and hope to people who are compromised by their challenge. Organic, healing foods are an important part of our bodies’ natural instinct to be well!
Learn more about Culinary Angles on their website.